3D printing, namely a kind of rapid prototyping technology, it is a kind of print technology based on the digital model file, using the powder metal or plastic adhesive materials, to construct the object by means of step by step.
3D printer is a device which can "print" the 3D object, function as the laser forming technology, adopts the hierarchical processing, principle of superposition forming, through increased material step by step stack to generate 3D entity. 3D printing technology is not very complicated itself, but the available consuming materials was a difficulty. Ordinary printer consumables is ink and paper, but the 3D printer consumables are mainly plastic and other powder, and must through special processing, also high requirement of the curing reaction speed.
The shape of a 3D printer supplies are solid round wire at the present, the main raw material has PLA, PVA, HIPS, ABS, PC, etc., products range from 1.75 mm to 3.0 mm diameter. KINGSWEL - BAODIE company provided the first set 3D PRINTER FILAMENT extrusion machine to client in 2009, after a long time continuous improvement of equipment configuration and extrusion technology, we have formed a set of perfect specialized for 3D printing consumables extrusion line, match with supporting different screw and die molding technology, can satisfy the PLA, PVA, HIPS, ABS, PC etc consumables materials' production.
Features of machine line:
1. Full servo driving is equipped on whole machine line, lead to high stable running for each parts on extrusion line, such as melt extruding, melt metering, pulling, etc.;
2. Equipped with metering pump system, redouble ensure precision of the melt flow, meanwhile increasing the die head pressure to avoid hollow inside of wire;
3. Equipped with online diameter laser gauge and automatic diameter-feedback control function, control the dimension tolerance to a minimum value, raise the level of the whole line automation.
The basic parameters:
- Production speed: 80 m/min
- Control accuracy: Φ3.0 mm to 2.9 mm, 1.70 to 1.80 mm. (+/-0.05mm, CPK≥1.6)